Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tubbercurry

Hiya! (As they say here.) Well I've had another lovely sunny day here in Tubbers and today was my first day at strimming and welding (on my own!). I went to the golf course with Peter and checked on some foaling horses with Jean (and got nibbled by a colt). Tomorrow I'll go into Sligo with Jean when she goes into work to do some touristy things, and then tomorrow night I will meet the other two wwoofers. Peter continues to comment on my marital status, and has one Niall who he'd like to marry me off to, whom I may meet tomorrow. Its quite silly and I'm glad to show him that I have no intentions of marrying as of yet!
anyway, I should be off!
oh one last word: my Irish lesson of the day "tobesure" when replying to something favorably. "Would you like some 'brew'?" ..."Tobesure" or tuuu bee shure :)
Have to pee a lot more because of all the tea I've been drinking. LOVE LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. tea face!!! you should marry! you should find yourself an irish groom!

    ReplyDelete