Friday, July 16, 2010

My comments to your comments

I am finally posting some pics. Sorry for the delay and now the bombardment. I only have one day at home before heading to Utah, so I will post only the finest photos.

Woah, I just discovered all of your comments! I am so terrible at observing all these details. Didn't happen until I reached home. Anyway, thanks! and here are my responses...

June 4th:
Maia- YES, Me too! Where have you seen karst?

June 10th:
Maia- Pee face! ok, I'll work on that...

June 15th:
Kim- heehee, well I hope I was somewhat helpful. Ireland's food system is a bit sad, especially since they have to import many of their produce. You would have plenty of work to do there! While there are plenty of small organic farmers, it isn't enough to support the entire country. Food prices are also 20% higher there than in other parts of Europe. They are beginning to turn to CSA's and co-op type food resources, but from what I can tell, its on a very small scale.

Tom- yes daddy, yes:)

Maia- hahaha.

June 18th:
Micaela- LOVE YOU! Yes, I've had many many Guinnesses now, wish you could've been there to have some with me! When I had the first one, I remembered your poster and how we tried to arrange a hammer exchange in Reichman's class. :D

July 10th:
Carolina & Micaela- Well glad you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment