More Photos: These are from a church that Erica and I visited in Dublin on my first full day in Ireland. The door behind Erica leads up to the bell tower and was just the right height for the bellman hundreds of years ago. The big stone has the Irish cross engraved upon it and is lucky to the touch! The stone basin had to be locked with a key because people kept stealing the lead parts from it, but those have since been removed. The Organ was pretty and I took it for Spink :)
Friday, July 30, 2010
More Photos: These are from a church that Erica and I visited in Dublin on my first full day in Ireland. The door behind Erica leads up to the bell tower and was just the right height for the bellman hundreds of years ago. The big stone has the Irish cross engraved upon it and is lucky to the touch! The stone basin had to be locked with a key because people kept stealing the lead parts from it, but those have since been removed. The Organ was pretty and I took it for Spink :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment